Office of Quality Assurance and Evaluation of Performance
A distinct high quality, auto-continuous of improving and developing, and national, regional and international credence.
Establishing and activating the quality assurance systems in all components of education and management system at university. This office helps faculties, centers and university managements to apply quality assurance standards in all fields according to local and international standards, also in accordance with university mission and then qualified to credence national, regional and international.
Goals of the Office
- Maintaining the trust of society in all the outputs of the education system at the Islamic University of Asaied Mohamed Bin Ali Al Sanussi graduates, research and professional services and community in accordance with national, regional and international standards.
- To create a common language for the concept of quality and to spread awareness among the academic, administrative and students community at the Islamic University of Asaied Mohamed Bin Ali Al Sanussi, up to quality and accreditation.
- Building trained and effective academic cadres in the field of performance evaluation, quality and accreditation.
- Adopting self-evaluation of university performance as an input for internal and external auditing and applying quality and accreditation systems.
- Work on establishing an integrated database covering all aspects of the university education organization.
- Establishing and strengthening performance evaluation and internal quality units in the university institutions.
- Evaluate the educational process by measuring the performance indicators of the inputs and outputs of the educational process. (Faculty, staff, students, graduates).
- Dissemination of the culture of the calendar among faculty members and university students through the organization of workshops, workshops and training courses that are concerned with the evaluation of university performance and quality assurance.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the university's potential and programs and provide suggestions and appropriate means to overcome them and to develop work plans, time and responsibilities and to identify the necessary means.
- Follow-up the development of university faculties for their programs and regulations to reach graduates to a distinguished level among graduates of corresponding colleges in other universities to achieve high competitiveness in the local, regional and international labor market.
- To develop channels of communication with national and international bodies concerned with evaluating and ensuring quality in the university education to exchange experience to develop the performance of the educational process at the university.